time to talk healthcare in the debate, listen to this stupidism on both sides...
time to talk healthcare in the debate, listen to this stupidism on both sides...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
As far as I am concerned,, McCain has never said anything about his plan except giving everyone $5000 to get their own healtcare, but has never talked about the details. I have lost all faith in the Republican platform.
Giving families 5,000 max, if you live by yourself you get 2,500.
I like how Obama explained why McCain's wouldn't work because all the healthy people would leave their emloyers pool, making it to expensive for everyone else on the group plan...Haha, and in his plan he wants to start by saying all the uninsurables can be insured in his pool....
They are both talking about something they obviously know zero about...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are both talking about something they obviously know zero about...
</div></div>
That's what is so scary...
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greencrest1272</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are both talking about something they obviously know zero about...
</div></div>
That's what is so scary... </div></div>
seriously, is this the best we could do as americans finding 2 candidates????
This is why I hate the primaries, I don't think 20% of americans would nominate either of these jokers by now.....
Miss Clinton, or Huckabey would clean the floor right this second with these clowns...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
The primaries are fair though, I mean those candidates had more than a fair chance to get the nomination.
I don't think either side had very good candidates. Mark Warner didn't run and Mitt Romney was mormon. That basically sums it up for me.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Bookmarks